My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)