My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Chania
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket