My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 8 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 12 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 France Study Abroad
- 17 Paris and Normandy
- 18 Sicily Beach Resort
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see