My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 2017 Easter in Italy
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Bernina Express mid-March
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy