My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 8 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Pay attention to your watches !
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Venice/Mestre
- 22 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 9 Days in Spain