My soon-to-be wife and I are going to Italy for two weeks on our honeymoon. We have booked all of our hotels and locations, but we are now struggling to figure out the best way to get from point A to B, to C.
I'm hoping some people out here may have some advice for us.
Here is our itinerary for October 2012:
1) Land in Milan, Italy
2) 3 nights in Venice
3) 3 nights in Vernazza, Cinque Terre
4) 3 nights in Spello (Umbria)
5) 3 nights in Rome
6) Head back to Milan for flight back to US
Map of exact locations:
We are trying to figure the best way to get from each location to the next. Train, car, bus? I'm imagining it will differ on each leg.
We ended up replacing Florence with Cinque Terre after hearing mixed reviews about Florence.
Thank you so much! Any advice would be appreciated.
Help traveling around Italy for our Honeymoon
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 just want to know
- 3 car hire france and spain
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 15 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 16 Almalfi in Late March??
- 17 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 French Riviera Overview
- 21 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 22 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 23 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant