I am just starting to plan our September 2015 honeymoon to Italy. The problem is, I just have no idea where to start as far as an itinerary goes.
I have been to Florence and Pisa, so I do not want to include them in this trip?
I do not want to do too much moving around (hotel to hotel). We haven't decided on the length of the trip yet, perhaps about a week and half or two weeks would unfortunately be the max.
Should we do Rome and Venice? Cinque Terre? Sicily? Sorrento? Amalfi Coast? I was trying to keep it to two locations and then maybe possible day trips from those home bases.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Barcelona - places to stay
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Palermo Apartment
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition