I am planning a trip to Tuscan and other European cities. After spending two days reading everyone account of different cities, I am more confused, hahaha.
Here is my favourite cities - Tuscany, Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice and Paris.
I have 20 days to work and that excludes travel time from home ( South Africa - Joburg). I see that Milan is cheapest re plane tickets. So I will probably land there. After that not sure which one to tackle and how many days to spend. Paris will be a day trip. I went in Winter so I would like to see it in Spring and hopefully get to the Louvre Museum.
I don't want to be at a beach areas because we already have the beach at home so I'm cool with not seeing them. I would like to see the country side hence Tuscany. I also love museums but would prefer to see the major ones rather than wonder around from one to another. I am love old Churches, again major ones.
My calculation says - 3 days in each city excluding travel time, moving to one place to another. What I really need help with is where to go (exact area of my base), how much time to allocate to each city and what to see. Exclude Paris.
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 2 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 14 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Ireland travel passport question
Help: I want to travel to Tuscany and other European cities.