I am planning a trip to Tuscan and other European cities. After spending two days reading everyone account of different cities, I am more confused, hahaha.
Here is my favourite cities - Tuscany, Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice and Paris.
I have 20 days to work and that excludes travel time from home ( South Africa - Joburg). I see that Milan is cheapest re plane tickets. So I will probably land there. After that not sure which one to tackle and how many days to spend. Paris will be a day trip. I went in Winter so I would like to see it in Spring and hopefully get to the Louvre Museum.
I don't want to be at a beach areas because we already have the beach at home so I'm cool with not seeing them. I would like to see the country side hence Tuscany. I also love museums but would prefer to see the major ones rather than wonder around from one to another. I am love old Churches, again major ones.
My calculation says - 3 days in each city excluding travel time, moving to one place to another. What I really need help with is where to go (exact area of my base), how much time to allocate to each city and what to see. Exclude Paris.
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Ireland
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Italian car factory tours
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Prague itinerary advice
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 10 day Italy
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Planning a European Trip
Help: I want to travel to Tuscany and other European cities.