I am planning a trip to Tuscan and other European cities. After spending two days reading everyone account of different cities, I am more confused, hahaha.
Here is my favourite cities - Tuscany, Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice and Paris.
I have 20 days to work and that excludes travel time from home ( South Africa - Joburg). I see that Milan is cheapest re plane tickets. So I will probably land there. After that not sure which one to tackle and how many days to spend. Paris will be a day trip. I went in Winter so I would like to see it in Spring and hopefully get to the Louvre Museum.
I don't want to be at a beach areas because we already have the beach at home so I'm cool with not seeing them. I would like to see the country side hence Tuscany. I also love museums but would prefer to see the major ones rather than wonder around from one to another. I am love old Churches, again major ones.
My calculation says - 3 days in each city excluding travel time, moving to one place to another. What I really need help with is where to go (exact area of my base), how much time to allocate to each city and what to see. Exclude Paris.
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 4 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 7 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 8 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 22 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Help: I want to travel to Tuscany and other European cities.