I am planning a trip to Tuscan and other European cities. After spending two days reading everyone account of different cities, I am more confused, hahaha.
Here is my favourite cities - Tuscany, Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice and Paris.
I have 20 days to work and that excludes travel time from home ( South Africa - Joburg). I see that Milan is cheapest re plane tickets. So I will probably land there. After that not sure which one to tackle and how many days to spend. Paris will be a day trip. I went in Winter so I would like to see it in Spring and hopefully get to the Louvre Museum.
I don't want to be at a beach areas because we already have the beach at home so I'm cool with not seeing them. I would like to see the country side hence Tuscany. I also love museums but would prefer to see the major ones rather than wonder around from one to another. I am love old Churches, again major ones.
My calculation says - 3 days in each city excluding travel time, moving to one place to another. What I really need help with is where to go (exact area of my base), how much time to allocate to each city and what to see. Exclude Paris.
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
Help: I want to travel to Tuscany and other European cities.