Have about 11 or 12 nights in Europe this summer (June 12-24 or thereabouts).
My must see destinations are Amsterdam and environs (never been) for about 5 nights , Paris for 4 nights (have been there many times and husband really wants to include, as do I) and Venice for the remainder most likely ( we were only there once, for 2 nights in very very hot, mid August 2009).
At this point, airfares out of JFK are all fairly flexible and available regardless of where we fly to and home from - seeking advice as to "ordering " the cities- from the standpoint of arriving, departing and traveling among them. For no real reason, I'd prefer to fly into Venice and home from Paris, but would appreciate any input as to what makes sense to you guys . Train travel might be fun --
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July