Have about 11 or 12 nights in Europe this summer (June 12-24 or thereabouts).
My must see destinations are Amsterdam and environs (never been) for about 5 nights , Paris for 4 nights (have been there many times and husband really wants to include, as do I) and Venice for the remainder most likely ( we were only there once, for 2 nights in very very hot, mid August 2009).
At this point, airfares out of JFK are all fairly flexible and available regardless of where we fly to and home from - seeking advice as to "ordering " the cities- from the standpoint of arriving, departing and traveling among them. For no real reason, I'd prefer to fly into Venice and home from Paris, but would appreciate any input as to what makes sense to you guys . Train travel might be fun --
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 8 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Pay attention to your watches !
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Venice/Mestre
- 22 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 9 Days in Spain