Have about 11 or 12 nights in Europe this summer (June 12-24 or thereabouts).
My must see destinations are Amsterdam and environs (never been) for about 5 nights , Paris for 4 nights (have been there many times and husband really wants to include, as do I) and Venice for the remainder most likely ( we were only there once, for 2 nights in very very hot, mid August 2009).
At this point, airfares out of JFK are all fairly flexible and available regardless of where we fly to and home from - seeking advice as to "ordering " the cities- from the standpoint of arriving, departing and traveling among them. For no real reason, I'd prefer to fly into Venice and home from Paris, but would appreciate any input as to what makes sense to you guys . Train travel might be fun --
Thanks so much-
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!