We are arriving in Rome in may, spending 3 nights, then three nights in Florence, then 3 nights in Tuscany, then 2 nights in Venice. I wanted us to drive from Tuscany to Venice, I don't like trains. Is this a good itinerery? Not sure as this is the first time I am doing this. It is me and my husband.
Help!! First time to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Rental car scams in Italy
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco