We are arriving in Rome in may, spending 3 nights, then three nights in Florence, then 3 nights in Tuscany, then 2 nights in Venice. I wanted us to drive from Tuscany to Venice, I don't like trains. Is this a good itinerery? Not sure as this is the first time I am doing this. It is me and my husband.
Help!! First time to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 Advice please...
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 15 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 16 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 20 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 21 Ireland Bus tours
- 22 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 23 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 24 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 25 Romania driving itinerary help needed