This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Chania
- 23 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area