This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Ischia
- 14 9 days in London
- 15 Germany family road trip help!
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 23 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 24 Lyon
- 25 Italian lakes