This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Tracking the Weather
- 11 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Europe itinerary help!
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€