This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini