This is my first trip to Europe and I had put in 3 days for Nice. I am coming with my wife and won't mind hectic 3 days of this trip to Nice. I have interests in culture and would like to visit new places to understand the same. Further I have relatively less interest in Museums (they seem a bit boring to me - sorry if this offends anyone).
So, I am arriving Nice on Friday from France at around 12:30 PM and I have a flight back to Geneva on Monday morning.
So I was looking at the following itinerary for Nice.
Day 1 - Local Nice - Vieux Nice, La Chateau, Massena Square and stroll along Promenade des Anglais.
Day 2 - Monaco - From Nice to Eze and then to Monaco
Day 3 - Cannes - From Nice to Antibes and then to Cannes (May be cover de Vence in between)
So are day 2 and day 3 doable??
And what all places can I visit in Eze, Monaco, Antibes and Cannes? And how to travel between these places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 8 2 Months in Sicily
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 15 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 16 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August