Can we do this?
We fly out of terminal one -- but want to eat at a couple of the restaurants after security in terminal three. I know this is silly -- but we promised our son (7 years) a trip to Yo! Sushi for some hard work he's done. They don't have a location in terminal one, but they do in T3. Also, we just realized that Icelandair only sells food on board in economy (even transatlantic!) so we'd like to buy some food at the airport. T1 has a pret, which will do in a pinch, but we prefer food from some of the other places.
Obviously, nothing life shattering or even trip threatening, but we like to be prepared and keep our travel as smooth as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Portugal rental car
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 Trastevere Food
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Nightime Tivoli
- 16 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 IWM
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Amalfi Coast
- 23 Montserrat Express
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Any itinerary hints for Prague
Heathrow: Eating at one terminal, but flying out of another?
Can we do this?