Can we do this?
We fly out of terminal one -- but want to eat at a couple of the restaurants after security in terminal three. I know this is silly -- but we promised our son (7 years) a trip to Yo! Sushi for some hard work he's done. They don't have a location in terminal one, but they do in T3. Also, we just realized that Icelandair only sells food on board in economy (even transatlantic!) so we'd like to buy some food at the airport. T1 has a pret, which will do in a pinch, but we prefer food from some of the other places.
Obviously, nothing life shattering or even trip threatening, but we like to be prepared and keep our travel as smooth as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 Madrird and Seville
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Greece
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 23 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
Heathrow: Eating at one terminal, but flying out of another?
Can we do this?