Can we do this?
We fly out of terminal one -- but want to eat at a couple of the restaurants after security in terminal three. I know this is silly -- but we promised our son (7 years) a trip to Yo! Sushi for some hard work he's done. They don't have a location in terminal one, but they do in T3. Also, we just realized that Icelandair only sells food on board in economy (even transatlantic!) so we'd like to buy some food at the airport. T1 has a pret, which will do in a pinch, but we prefer food from some of the other places.
Obviously, nothing life shattering or even trip threatening, but we like to be prepared and keep our travel as smooth as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 11 renting car with automatic transmission
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...
Heathrow: Eating at one terminal, but flying out of another?
Can we do this?