My Greek friends tell me that I should just show up to Santorini without a reservation and that there will be people there that will show me pictures.
I want to stay in Oia and I want a view of the Caldera & all the whitewashed houses. Is it a cave house that I should be looking for?
Has anybody done this?
Also, we are flying in. Also, I am flying in TOMORROW. So I either get a reservation in bookings.com tonight or I am brave enough to just SHOW UP.
I got lots of names that were recommended by this forum.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 An evening in London
- 11 NYT article
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
Have you ever gone to Oia, Santorini without a reservation?