Hi, we (husband and I) will be in Rome for 3 days in early October. We've booked our hotel in Piazza Navona area and are thinking about booking a day trip to Tuscany. Has anyone done this? If so, do you recommend any tour company? Thank you!!! Very excited!
Has anyone booked day trip from Rome to Tuscany???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Local Tour in Provence?
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Transportation in Barcelona
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 15 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish