Looking for a ski area with plenty of wide open runs for beginners. Anybody know of something within a 2-3 hour train ride of Stuttgart? A mountain top restaurant overlooking snow capped evergreens is a must!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 6 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 7 Advance Booking for Spain
- 8 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 9 Norwegian air
- 10 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 13 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Scotland Question
- 19 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 24 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more