Looking for a ski area with plenty of wide open runs for beginners. Anybody know of something within a 2-3 hour train ride of Stuttgart? A mountain top restaurant overlooking snow capped evergreens is a must!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Europe in late January
- 8 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Where to stay in London?
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 15 Visiting Spain in January
- 16 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Loving Lisbon
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 22 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 RHK's Fall escape