Looking for a ski area with plenty of wide open runs for beginners. Anybody know of something within a 2-3 hour train ride of Stuttgart? A mountain top restaurant overlooking snow capped evergreens is a must!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 1 month in Europe
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Old European currency
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece