Looking for a ski area with plenty of wide open runs for beginners. Anybody know of something within a 2-3 hour train ride of Stuttgart? A mountain top restaurant overlooking snow capped evergreens is a must!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I am a.tall foodie
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 5 The Best beach in Europe
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 14 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 15 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion