My finace is leaning towards Greece but I think Italy would be nice. We've never been out of the US. Thoughts? Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 2 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 5 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 6 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 10 Verona and Lake Garda
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 17 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 European Cooking Secrets
- 24 Basque country ideas
- 25 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa