My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnesssystemreport.co.uk/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...