My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 france options
- 2 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 5 Southern Italy
- 6 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 7 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 8 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 9 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 10 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 13 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 14 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 15 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 16 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 17 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 20 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Itinerary help for family with young kids