My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Greece or Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 4 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 5 19 countries in a day
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Finistère Base
- 8 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan