My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 8 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 10 German Train travel
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 17 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Advice for England and France travels?
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 please revew provence agenda
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 24 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western