My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 2 3 week trip with children
- 3 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?