My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Greece or Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 2 Granada
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 First time Ireland trip
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?