My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Holiday in Austria
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental leaving Rome
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 24 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 25 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories