My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 Trip to Switzerland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip