My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Greece or Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 18 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition