My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona