My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Barcelona cooking classes
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 vienna