My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Engand
- 2 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 23 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Airfare to Italy