My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노打☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚打온라인카지노
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 6 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 7 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 8 Cycling in France- North to South
- 9 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 13 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 14 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 15 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 16 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 17 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 18 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 19 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 20 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 25 Transportation: Heathrow to London