My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 9 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 First trip to Italy
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 15 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 19 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 20 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 21 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 22 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 24 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 25 CDG much improved