My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 T Mobile Does it Again
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Which order should I travel
- 8 Which order should I travel
- 9 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 10 Train questions for Switzerland
- 11 First timers to Italy
- 12 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 13 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 14 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 15 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Hungary itinerary Help
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 European Championship