My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 2 Scandinavia????
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 The Rain in Spain and more
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 London Paris
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 9 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 help with 21 days-croatia
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 15 Luggage on trains/security?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 23 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris