My wife and I have the opportunity of spending about 28 days in Europe in July 2014. Problem is it must either start with a week in Athens or Frankfurt?
I haven't got a clue which to choose because they are so different.
I hear Athens is air polluted and dirty but great history. The Greek Isles I'm told are beautiful.
Germany also great history and green with mountains and is sort of in the centre of europe.
So Basically its either Germany -> Paris -> Italy -> Croatia?
or Athens -> Greek Isles -> Italy -> Paris?
As you can see Paris and Italy is a must.
Any recommendations and why would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 First time in Greece
- 4 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 5 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 6 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 7 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 8 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 9 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 10 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 11 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 12 Please critique my itinerary
- 13 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Path of the gods.
- 17 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 22 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 23 Rome for a week
- 24 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions