My husband and I are going to Greece for 2 weeks in late April to early May. We will be staying on Mykonos and Santorini for 3 night each; staying in Athens for a few nights; and a 4 night Classical Greece and Meteora tour. I always over pack. What do I really need for this trip of some relaxation, city strolling and ruins walking? Thank you Greek travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Imbros Gorge
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria