My husband and I are going to Greece for 2 weeks in late April to early May. We will be staying on Mykonos and Santorini for 3 night each; staying in Athens for a few nights; and a 4 night Classical Greece and Meteora tour. I always over pack. What do I really need for this trip of some relaxation, city strolling and ruins walking? Thank you Greek travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 3 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August