My husband and I are going to Greece for 2 weeks in late April to early May. We will be staying on Mykonos and Santorini for 3 night each; staying in Athens for a few nights; and a 4 night Classical Greece and Meteora tour. I always over pack. What do I really need for this trip of some relaxation, city strolling and ruins walking? Thank you Greek travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 2 Edinburgh to Skye
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Going to Russia
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London