My husband and I are going to Greece for 2 weeks in late April to early May. We will be staying on Mykonos and Santorini for 3 night each; staying in Athens for a few nights; and a 4 night Classical Greece and Meteora tour. I always over pack. What do I really need for this trip of some relaxation, city strolling and ruins walking? Thank you Greek travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 3 Hilton CPH no loner
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 French Wedding
- 8 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 9 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 Wedding in Finland
- 16 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....