The title pretty much says it all!
There are a LOT of apps for these cities and I'm hoping people can recommend a couple (preferably those that work off-line).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 2 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Food in Positano
- 7 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Edinburgh to Skye
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Emergencies in Ireland
- 15 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 3 weeks in Spain
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Rent a car in England
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 25 Iceland Itinerary Help