I'll visit Glasgow and Edinburgh this summer and it will be our first time in Scotland. The hotels seem to be a bit pricy in Edinburgh and Glasgow is a big city so many alternatives. Which area is a convenient area to stay in Glasgow for a first time visitor especially for nighlife ( more interested in nice clubs and upscale restaurants) ? And as for the edinburgh would you have any hotel suggestions not too pricy please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Praiano hotel question
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany