I'll visit Glasgow and Edinburgh this summer and it will be our first time in Scotland. The hotels seem to be a bit pricy in Edinburgh and Glasgow is a big city so many alternatives. Which area is a convenient area to stay in Glasgow for a first time visitor especially for nighlife ( more interested in nice clubs and upscale restaurants) ? And as for the edinburgh would you have any hotel suggestions not too pricy please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Information about French Alps
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Uffizi Phone Number
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Gites in Provence
- 13 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 14 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt