Hi! I'm joining up with a friend to teach him how to ski and see some beautiful mountains in Switzerland. We are charmed at the idea of taking the Glacier Express but wonder about the logistics. Can anyone suggest an itinerary or some favourite spots? I'll be flying from NY. Is it best to go r.t. say to Geneva, or better to go into Geneva and out of whatever a.p. is at the other end? Any beginner-intermediate ski places you'd recommend? Thanks! Caroline
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice