This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Where should I go with my family?
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 11 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 16 First Solo Adventure
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 22 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 25 Alitala