This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 6 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 7 Serviced Apartment in Sheffield
- 8 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 9 Athens airport
- 10 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 11 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 16 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 19 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 22 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 25 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence