This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 6 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 9 Where to stay in London in July
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 ferry to Harwich
- 18 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 19 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Berlin Hotels
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 24 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)