This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 museum passes in Rome
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?