This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 23 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013