This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Hotmail technical support
- 2 릴 게임 소스 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 IWM
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 25 Paris and Normandy