This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moldova and Transnistria
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 5 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 6 Places to visit from Zurich
- 7 Loire Valley restaurants
- 8 Rome Water Shortage
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 16 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 17 Day Trips from Granada
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Christmas in Spain
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator