This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 6 Rome for a week
- 7 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 8 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 12 Ireland with teen daughter
- 13 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 14 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 15 Please critique my itinerary
- 16 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 toarmina or cefalu
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 21 Planning Europe itinerary
- 22 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime