This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 6 tablet
- 7 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 8 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Prague old town
- 14 Rome Airport Question!
- 15 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 26 days in Italy
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Car rental between countries
- 20 Holland Itinerary
- 21 Train Ticket Help
- 22 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 23 Whirlwind trip!
- 24 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 25 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)