This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
- 1 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Nice
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 11 Norway experts needed.
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Last monte Paris apartment
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE