This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 3 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 6 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 10 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 11 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 12 honeymoon in november
- 13 enlighten, brightens and
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Train from Rome to Naples
- 17 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 18 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 Best airport Car services
- 21 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 24 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 25 Day in London