This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
- 1 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 13 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 17 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 22 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions