This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 12 London visit
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 19 men's shoes spain
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?