This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 3 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 6 granada to algarve
- 7 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 8 Libourne overnight
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 13 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 14 Brugge photo on Bing
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 17 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 18 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 25 I went to Paris in June