This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Girding my Loins for Trenitalia Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 4 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Rome---August and September
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 Nice or Marseille??
- 24 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich