This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 2 Seville Photo studio with folk / flamenco costumes
- 3 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 4 Where to from Verona
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 8 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 9 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 15 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days trip to Europe
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany
- 23 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 European Travel in March