Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bella to Rome
- 2 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 3 Cotswolds first time
- 4 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 5 Cornwall or Paris?
- 6 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Latest Itinerary
- 9 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings