Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?