Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 5 Navigo Decouverte
- 6 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 7 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 8 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 14 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 A chacun son goût
- 22 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 23 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 24 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 25 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July