Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 2 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 Decision time...
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland
- 7 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 8 Switzerland travel in December
- 9 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 10 Italy - unusually so
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 13 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 14 Authentic czech food
- 15 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Be careful in Vienna
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 24 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 25 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily