Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.