Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona free tours??
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 train in Spain
- 6 economy car rentals
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 17 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks