Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Dublin hotel for 2 young adults
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 5 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 6 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 9 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 10 Travel to Yakutia
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 16 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Train tickets within Italy
- 19 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 22 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Hotel in Istanbul
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?