Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 2 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 3 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 4 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 London Pass
- 11 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 15 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Apartment in Italy
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 20 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Big and little towns of Europe
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip