Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 8 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 11 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 19 3 weeks in Sicily
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria