Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway 2014
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 First Time to UK since 2001
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)