Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 Wine tour from Verona?
- 6 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 Netherlands Delta Works
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 20 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 23 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places