Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 5 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 10 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 11 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 12 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 13 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 17 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 24 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 25 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam