Which is the better option for getting to San Sebastian - Biarritz or Bilbao airport?
I have done some research and cannot determine which. Biarritz looks closer but it looks like you have to take a taxi for this trip whereas you can get the bus from Bilbao airport. We don't have a lot of time to play with so our preference is probably the one which gets us to SS the quickest.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany family road trip help!
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 First time in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona