Which is the better option for getting to San Sebastian - Biarritz or Bilbao airport?
I have done some research and cannot determine which. Biarritz looks closer but it looks like you have to take a taxi for this trip whereas you can get the bus from Bilbao airport. We don't have a lot of time to play with so our preference is probably the one which gets us to SS the quickest.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Help required with Itinerary