Which is the better option for getting to San Sebastian - Biarritz or Bilbao airport?
I have done some research and cannot determine which. Biarritz looks closer but it looks like you have to take a taxi for this trip whereas you can get the bus from Bilbao airport. We don't have a lot of time to play with so our preference is probably the one which gets us to SS the quickest.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Croatia transportation question.
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Westerplatte
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Trying to pick a Greek Island