We were thinking of getting married on our ski vacation this year in either Austria, Germany, Italy or France. What do we have to do? THen, what do we have to do in the U.S. to have it become official?
Getting married in Europe, what do we have to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 11 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 12 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 13 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Scotland day tour
- 17 England sites not to miss
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 23 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 24 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...