We were thinking of getting married on our ski vacation this year in either Austria, Germany, Italy or France. What do we have to do? THen, what do we have to do in the U.S. to have it become official?
Getting married in Europe, what do we have to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 10 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 11 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 12 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 15 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 16 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help