I was hoping if anybody can provide me with some advice on trying to get from Venice to Ljubljana.
We will be staying for 5-6 days in Italy, so we will rent a car in Rome, and then drive to Venice. We want to spend 2 days in Slovenia and then fly out of there.
1) I have come across the DRD.SI website which runs buses from the two cities. This is 25 Euros per person and it roughly a 4 hour trip
2) Train to Trieste, then taxi to Koper, then try to rent a car in Koper? Is there a rental car company in Koper?
3) Rent a car from Italy to return in Ljubljana ( I got a price tag for $1,300 for a 4 day rental through Hertz). Any suggestion which rental company is reasonable with this arrangement? Any experience with EuropCar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 6 First time in London
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 19 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!