So we're a family of 5,flying in and out from Prague.
Planning to do the following
Day 1: 1/2 day in Prague (the day of arrival)
Day 2: Prague
Day 3: Prague
Day 4:travel by car from Prague to Munich (planning to stopover at Regensburg,any other suggestions would be welcome)
Day 5: Munich (visit churches and shopping)
Day 6: Kongisee+Berchesgaten +Eagle's nest
Day 7: Fussen Castles
Day 8:Hallstat and Salzburg
Day 9: Munich (Visit sea life, BMW museum or English Garden for a picnic day)
Day 10: Go back to Prague (Spend half a day at prague/munich)
Day 11: Fly out from prague..
So I have a couple of questions
Do you have alternative suggestions to do around this area? Are we doing the best of all?
And is one base for Day 5-10 is enough? or it would be tiring?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 6 Helpful Hint
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each