So we're a family of 5,flying in and out from Prague.
Planning to do the following
Day 1: 1/2 day in Prague (the day of arrival)
Day 2: Prague
Day 3: Prague
Day 4:travel by car from Prague to Munich (planning to stopover at Regensburg,any other suggestions would be welcome)
Day 5: Munich (visit churches and shopping)
Day 6: Kongisee+Berchesgaten +Eagle's nest
Day 7: Fussen Castles
Day 8:Hallstat and Salzburg
Day 9: Munich (Visit sea life, BMW museum or English Garden for a picnic day)
Day 10: Go back to Prague (Spend half a day at prague/munich)
Day 11: Fly out from prague..
So I have a couple of questions
Do you have alternative suggestions to do around this area? Are we doing the best of all?
And is one base for Day 5-10 is enough? or it would be tiring?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 3 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Lisbon hotel
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Italy
- 18 4 Days in Tuscany
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice