So we're a family of 5,flying in and out from Prague.
Planning to do the following
Day 1: 1/2 day in Prague (the day of arrival)
Day 2: Prague
Day 3: Prague
Day 4:travel by car from Prague to Munich (planning to stopover at Regensburg,any other suggestions would be welcome)
Day 5: Munich (visit churches and shopping)
Day 6: Kongisee+Berchesgaten +Eagle's nest
Day 7: Fussen Castles
Day 8:Hallstat and Salzburg
Day 9: Munich (Visit sea life, BMW museum or English Garden for a picnic day)
Day 10: Go back to Prague (Spend half a day at prague/munich)
Day 11: Fly out from prague..
So I have a couple of questions
Do you have alternative suggestions to do around this area? Are we doing the best of all?
And is one base for Day 5-10 is enough? or it would be tiring?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Travel Guide
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?