So we're a family of 5,flying in and out from Prague.
Planning to do the following
Day 1: 1/2 day in Prague (the day of arrival)
Day 2: Prague
Day 3: Prague
Day 4:travel by car from Prague to Munich (planning to stopover at Regensburg,any other suggestions would be welcome)
Day 5: Munich (visit churches and shopping)
Day 6: Kongisee+Berchesgaten +Eagle's nest
Day 7: Fussen Castles
Day 8:Hallstat and Salzburg
Day 9: Munich (Visit sea life, BMW museum or English Garden for a picnic day)
Day 10: Go back to Prague (Spend half a day at prague/munich)
Day 11: Fly out from prague..
So I have a couple of questions
Do you have alternative suggestions to do around this area? Are we doing the best of all?
And is one base for Day 5-10 is enough? or it would be tiring?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 14 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 15 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 16 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 17 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 18 Gardens & GTGs
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 21 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 22 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area