We will be arriving in Geneva in first week of May 2015.
We are 2 adults and 2 children of 14 and 13 years old.
Initially we had planned to proceed to Chamonix directly from Geneva airport.
But, now we wish to spend 3 nights in Geneva before we proceed to Chamonix.
I am unable to get a family room or a quad room. We would prefer a B&B as hotels near the Geneva station are quite expensive. Any suggestions are welcome. Our budget is around CHF 150/- - 200/-.
Is it worth staying in Geneva or should we look at Vevey or Montreau or any other small towns outside Geneva?
We are travelling first time to Switzerland and France so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 advance tickets?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 19 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape