We will be arriving in Geneva in first week of May 2015.
We are 2 adults and 2 children of 14 and 13 years old.
Initially we had planned to proceed to Chamonix directly from Geneva airport.
But, now we wish to spend 3 nights in Geneva before we proceed to Chamonix.
I am unable to get a family room or a quad room. We would prefer a B&B as hotels near the Geneva station are quite expensive. Any suggestions are welcome. Our budget is around CHF 150/- - 200/-.
Is it worth staying in Geneva or should we look at Vevey or Montreau or any other small towns outside Geneva?
We are travelling first time to Switzerland and France so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to ?
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 Greece
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Stuck in Paris
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 19 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Paris hotel