We will be arriving in Geneva in first week of May 2015.
We are 2 adults and 2 children of 14 and 13 years old.
Initially we had planned to proceed to Chamonix directly from Geneva airport.
But, now we wish to spend 3 nights in Geneva before we proceed to Chamonix.
I am unable to get a family room or a quad room. We would prefer a B&B as hotels near the Geneva station are quite expensive. Any suggestions are welcome. Our budget is around CHF 150/- - 200/-.
Is it worth staying in Geneva or should we look at Vevey or Montreau or any other small towns outside Geneva?
We are travelling first time to Switzerland and France so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 rent muscle car in Norway
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 How do I private message a person?
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Burgundy and Lyon
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 11 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 14 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 15 Visiting Lyon
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 23 weekend trip lodging
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England