We will be arriving in Geneva in first week of May 2015.
We are 2 adults and 2 children of 14 and 13 years old.
Initially we had planned to proceed to Chamonix directly from Geneva airport.
But, now we wish to spend 3 nights in Geneva before we proceed to Chamonix.
I am unable to get a family room or a quad room. We would prefer a B&B as hotels near the Geneva station are quite expensive. Any suggestions are welcome. Our budget is around CHF 150/- - 200/-.
Is it worth staying in Geneva or should we look at Vevey or Montreau or any other small towns outside Geneva?
We are travelling first time to Switzerland and France so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 We're here!
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 20 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents