We're a family of four, two adults with two children of ages 7 and 17. Bought our 4 tkts from JFK to Barcelona on July 2, return from Lisbon on July 10. Our plan is as below:
- We will arrive at Barcelona on 7/3 around noon time, spend 7/3,7/3,7/5 and take the night train to Madrid.
- 7/6, 7/7 in Madrid and take the night train from Madrid to Lisbon
-7/8, 7/9 in Lisbon
- 7/10 return from Lisbon
- Please advise us if it is possible. Otherwise I will stay in Barcelona, will fly from there to Lisbon and fly back from there to JFK. I wanted to have a short trip at Madrid.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 where to stay in London?
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 2017 Easter in Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary