We're a family of four, two adults with two children of ages 7 and 17. Bought our 4 tkts from JFK to Barcelona on July 2, return from Lisbon on July 10. Our plan is as below:
- We will arrive at Barcelona on 7/3 around noon time, spend 7/3,7/3,7/5 and take the night train to Madrid.
- 7/6, 7/7 in Madrid and take the night train from Madrid to Lisbon
-7/8, 7/9 in Lisbon
- 7/10 return from Lisbon
- Please advise us if it is possible. Otherwise I will stay in Barcelona, will fly from there to Lisbon and fly back from there to JFK. I wanted to have a short trip at Madrid.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 4 Matera tour guide wanted
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 7 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Service dog
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Christian Cafe Dating
- 17 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 22 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION