We're a family of four, two adults with two children of ages 7 and 17. Bought our 4 tkts from JFK to Barcelona on July 2, return from Lisbon on July 10. Our plan is as below:
- We will arrive at Barcelona on 7/3 around noon time, spend 7/3,7/3,7/5 and take the night train to Madrid.
- 7/6, 7/7 in Madrid and take the night train from Madrid to Lisbon
-7/8, 7/9 in Lisbon
- 7/10 return from Lisbon
- Please advise us if it is possible. Otherwise I will stay in Barcelona, will fly from there to Lisbon and fly back from there to JFK. I wanted to have a short trip at Madrid.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 CUSTOMER : Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Password reset
- 3 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 7 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Car Rental
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Balkans
- 20 My first trip to Crete
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Ireland Trip
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July