hey,guys,some tips for the first-time travellers needed: what budget car rental companies would you recommend? i just found out that train tickets are extremely expensive in europe, as an example the ticket from amsterdam to luxembourg costs almost 60 dollars one way. so probably car renting is a better idea according to this trip. the thing is that we want to drop off the car in brussels what will surely increase the fees. all your advices will be highly appreciated!!
from amsterdam to luxembourg and then to brussels by car!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 11 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Mycenae Documentary
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?