hey,guys,some tips for the first-time travellers needed: what budget car rental companies would you recommend? i just found out that train tickets are extremely expensive in europe, as an example the ticket from amsterdam to luxembourg costs almost 60 dollars one way. so probably car renting is a better idea according to this trip. the thing is that we want to drop off the car in brussels what will surely increase the fees. all your advices will be highly appreciated!!
from amsterdam to luxembourg and then to brussels by car!
- 1 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 2 East coast trains
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 10 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 11 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 12 RHK's heading to Europe
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Planning my trip to Italy
- 15 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 16 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Driving in Genoa
- 19 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 20 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 21 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG