Our plans for our Europe trip have changed and we now fly into Frankfurt (rather than Zurich) and after a couple of nights in Frankfurt we have 4 nights before we have to be in Beilstein.
We were going to fly to Zurich etc but then decided not so. So the question is - how do we fill these days? While in Zurich we were planning a day trip into the Black Forest, so we were thinking we should head into this area. I'm just not sure how long to spend etc.
We're happy to hire a car as we were going to hire one in Beilstein anyway. We like wine, scenery, quaint little towns etc.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental
Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region