Our plans for our Europe trip have changed and we now fly into Frankfurt (rather than Zurich) and after a couple of nights in Frankfurt we have 4 nights before we have to be in Beilstein.
We were going to fly to Zurich etc but then decided not so. So the question is - how do we fill these days? While in Zurich we were planning a day trip into the Black Forest, so we were thinking we should head into this area. I'm just not sure how long to spend etc.
We're happy to hire a car as we were going to hire one in Beilstein anyway. We like wine, scenery, quaint little towns etc.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region