Our plans for our Europe trip have changed and we now fly into Frankfurt (rather than Zurich) and after a couple of nights in Frankfurt we have 4 nights before we have to be in Beilstein.
We were going to fly to Zurich etc but then decided not so. So the question is - how do we fill these days? While in Zurich we were planning a day trip into the Black Forest, so we were thinking we should head into this area. I'm just not sure how long to spend etc.
We're happy to hire a car as we were going to hire one in Beilstein anyway. We like wine, scenery, quaint little towns etc.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 2 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region