Our plans for our Europe trip have changed and we now fly into Frankfurt (rather than Zurich) and after a couple of nights in Frankfurt we have 4 nights before we have to be in Beilstein.
We were going to fly to Zurich etc but then decided not so. So the question is - how do we fill these days? While in Zurich we were planning a day trip into the Black Forest, so we were thinking we should head into this area. I'm just not sure how long to spend etc.
We're happy to hire a car as we were going to hire one in Beilstein anyway. We like wine, scenery, quaint little towns etc.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라주소 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 베가스카지노 주소
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours
Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region