What is the best way to see Frankfurt, Heidelberg's Schloss, the Black Forest, and Lake Constance on our way to Munich? We plan to drive to the Schloss in the evening then spend the night either there or in Freiberg where we'll wake up to the Black Forest. Is there a good way to get an overall impression of the Black Forest? We want to drive from the Black Forest to Munich and stop to see the Bodensee on the way. Any ideas? We only have 3 days and there are 6 people.
Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Black Forest - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Italy
- 2 Indonesian Rijsttafel in Amsterdam
- 3 Questions about Russia
- 4 Book smaller room with balcony or standard room without?
- 5 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 6 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 7 Best diversions in Tuscany/Umbria besides visiting hill towns?
- 8 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 9 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 10 "Travel On the Absinthe Trail in France and Switzerland"...
- 11 9 nights in Tuscany/Umbria—opinions on itinerary?
- 12 Revisiting London in March 2014
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Taking the Scenic Route from Florence to Montepulciano
- 15 Parma, Reggio Emilia, or Modena???
- 16 Talking of haggis
- 17 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 18 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 19 Whirlwind tour of London and Paris
- 20 germany
- 21 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 22 Cruise Stop in Le Havre 2 days - Want to visit Paris
- 23 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?