What is the best way to see Frankfurt, Heidelberg's Schloss, the Black Forest, and Lake Constance on our way to Munich? We plan to drive to the Schloss in the evening then spend the night either there or in Freiberg where we'll wake up to the Black Forest. Is there a good way to get an overall impression of the Black Forest? We want to drive from the Black Forest to Munich and stop to see the Bodensee on the way. Any ideas? We only have 3 days and there are 6 people.
Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Black Forest - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 2 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 3 We are off to France again!!
- 4 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 5 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 6 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 7 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 8 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 9 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 10 Noordam transatlantic
- 11 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 12 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 15 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Melk to Krems Danube River Cruise
- 18 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 19 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 20 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 21 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 22 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 23 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa