Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Salzburg and day trips
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 16 Germany Questions
- 17 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015