Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Bella to Rome
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cotswolds first time
- 7 Cornwall or Paris?
- 8 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 9 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 12 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 13 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 14 Two Month Europe Trip
- 15 The east coast of Italy
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 24 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??