Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra questions
- 2 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 3 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 6 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 7 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 8 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 9 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 10 London Weekend
- 11 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 15 Berlin: evening dining
- 16 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 17 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 18 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 19 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 20 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 21 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 22 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 23 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 24 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 25 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)