Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 5 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 18 month's stay in Italy
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?