Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 3 9 days in switzerland
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 6 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 9 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 16 Amsterdam restaurants
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?