Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 13 London visit
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?