Last minute tag along for me to Frankfurt. Will do day trips for 1st 3 days then off to the rhine wine country for a long weekend. We wont have a car and prefer not to drag our luggage from town to town but find a lovely apartment/pension and explore castles along the rhine. I have the airline tickets, woefully unprepared. Will be there 8 days starting a week from today. The other confusing thing is I do want to see Koln, Nuremberg and Trier. These can be costly single tickets. If I get a german rail pass/twin I will have mismatched days as one person will be working. KLastly, once I hit the Rhine, it would be boat travel only, correct? Am I dreaming if I want to use one day spend it travelling on bike? Another game plan we came up with was to leave Frankfurt on Saturday and head instead to Prague. Any advice appreciated.
Frankfurt for business then Moselle/Rhine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 nearby cities to london
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 24 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do