Seems so many things in France are on strike - even now garbage collectors in Paris - it may be easier to say what in France is not on strike?
What in France is not on strike?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 11 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 12 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Venice
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017