We are planning a trip to France thus June. Presently I am considering spending time in Paris, three nights, the Loire Valley and Provence, for six nights each.
For transport we plan on using the Metro in Paris, take the SNCF to the Loire, hire a car there to tour around, then take the SNCF to Provence and hire a car there.
In all areas we are trying to decide on locations to stay, and whether to rent accommodation or to stay in hotels. For location in Paris we are considering the area near Odeon/Saint Germain. In the Loire and Provence we are thinking about setting up in a central location in each, such as Chinon or Montlouis-Sur-Loire and in Provence, Avignon or Marseille.
It would be great to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/yuva-forever/
- 2 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London