We are planning a trip to France thus June. Presently I am considering spending time in Paris, three nights, the Loire Valley and Provence, for six nights each.
For transport we plan on using the Metro in Paris, take the SNCF to the Loire, hire a car there to tour around, then take the SNCF to Provence and hire a car there.
In all areas we are trying to decide on locations to stay, and whether to rent accommodation or to stay in hotels. For location in Paris we are considering the area near Odeon/Saint Germain. In the Loire and Provence we are thinking about setting up in a central location in each, such as Chinon or Montlouis-Sur-Loire and in Provence, Avignon or Marseille.
It would be great to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 Brief trip report Naples