We are planning a trip to France thus June. Presently I am considering spending time in Paris, three nights, the Loire Valley and Provence, for six nights each.
For transport we plan on using the Metro in Paris, take the SNCF to the Loire, hire a car there to tour around, then take the SNCF to Provence and hire a car there.
In all areas we are trying to decide on locations to stay, and whether to rent accommodation or to stay in hotels. For location in Paris we are considering the area near Odeon/Saint Germain. In the Loire and Provence we are thinking about setting up in a central location in each, such as Chinon or Montlouis-Sur-Loire and in Provence, Avignon or Marseille.
It would be great to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 5 1 day trip from Nice
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Girona and Besalau
- 9 3 nights in Paris
- 10 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 24 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 25 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?