We are planning a trip to France thus June. Presently I am considering spending time in Paris, three nights, the Loire Valley and Provence, for six nights each.
For transport we plan on using the Metro in Paris, take the SNCF to the Loire, hire a car there to tour around, then take the SNCF to Provence and hire a car there.
In all areas we are trying to decide on locations to stay, and whether to rent accommodation or to stay in hotels. For location in Paris we are considering the area near Odeon/Saint Germain. In the Loire and Provence we are thinking about setting up in a central location in each, such as Chinon or Montlouis-Sur-Loire and in Provence, Avignon or Marseille.
It would be great to hear your suggestions.
France - Paris, Loire Valley and Provence - June 14
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 What's your suggestion ????
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 8 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 9 Passport stamp in the UK
- 10 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 13 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 18 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Scotland and northern England