My daughter is in Paris & I plan to join her either there or at a destination and travel around for about two weeks. The areas I'd like to visit seem somewhat spread out ...Naturally I'd like to spend some time in Paris having her be my tour guide but would also like to travel to Interlaken and Cinque Terre - a couple of days in each place. I need someone who has traveled around that area LOTS to tell me the best place to fly into/out of - whether we should travel by train/plane to get around. Desire is to spend about 3-4 days in each place. Also, if you have any other suggestions, I'm OPEN! And places to stay, etc. Thanks - I've been reading some of the other postings and there sure are ALOT of world travelers out there with very helpful advice!
France-Italy-Switzerland - need EXPERT travel itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 24 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 25 Istanbul Itinerary