My daughter is in Paris & I plan to join her either there or at a destination and travel around for about two weeks. The areas I'd like to visit seem somewhat spread out ...Naturally I'd like to spend some time in Paris having her be my tour guide but would also like to travel to Interlaken and Cinque Terre - a couple of days in each place. I need someone who has traveled around that area LOTS to tell me the best place to fly into/out of - whether we should travel by train/plane to get around. Desire is to spend about 3-4 days in each place. Also, if you have any other suggestions, I'm OPEN! And places to stay, etc. Thanks - I've been reading some of the other postings and there sure are ALOT of world travelers out there with very helpful advice!
France-Italy-Switzerland - need EXPERT travel itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 One week in Venice - trips
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Scotland
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 21 tour guides in rome
- 22 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine