My daughter is in Paris & I plan to join her either there or at a destination and travel around for about two weeks. The areas I'd like to visit seem somewhat spread out ...Naturally I'd like to spend some time in Paris having her be my tour guide but would also like to travel to Interlaken and Cinque Terre - a couple of days in each place. I need someone who has traveled around that area LOTS to tell me the best place to fly into/out of - whether we should travel by train/plane to get around. Desire is to spend about 3-4 days in each place. Also, if you have any other suggestions, I'm OPEN! And places to stay, etc. Thanks - I've been reading some of the other postings and there sure are ALOT of world travelers out there with very helpful advice!
France-Italy-Switzerland - need EXPERT travel itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 2 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Question on France travel
- 10 Cruise the River Shannon
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 St Germain
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 25 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well