My daughter is in Paris & I plan to join her either there or at a destination and travel around for about two weeks. The areas I'd like to visit seem somewhat spread out ...Naturally I'd like to spend some time in Paris having her be my tour guide but would also like to travel to Interlaken and Cinque Terre - a couple of days in each place. I need someone who has traveled around that area LOTS to tell me the best place to fly into/out of - whether we should travel by train/plane to get around. Desire is to spend about 3-4 days in each place. Also, if you have any other suggestions, I'm OPEN! And places to stay, etc. Thanks - I've been reading some of the other postings and there sure are ALOT of world travelers out there with very helpful advice!
France-Italy-Switzerland - need EXPERT travel itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 What to wear
- 12 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 GPS in Tuscany
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 italy
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Monet in Normandy