Planning a mid Sept trip to Italy. Can anyone reccomend a hotel in the Centro area of Florence that might have a private terrace or balcony? We want to be able to walk to attractions, have A/C and private bathroom. Haven't stayed in Florence before and hotel choices are endless! Hoping to keep costs below $300 US per night. We love to come back from a long day of exploring and enjoy a glass of wine sitting outside our room. You guys have always helped me find just what we're looking for---any and all help is appreciated. Thanks,K.
Florence Hotels-Terrace or balcony?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris