Planning a mid Sept trip to Italy. Can anyone reccomend a hotel in the Centro area of Florence that might have a private terrace or balcony? We want to be able to walk to attractions, have A/C and private bathroom. Haven't stayed in Florence before and hotel choices are endless! Hoping to keep costs below $300 US per night. We love to come back from a long day of exploring and enjoy a glass of wine sitting outside our room. You guys have always helped me find just what we're looking for---any and all help is appreciated. Thanks,K.
Florence Hotels-Terrace or balcony?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 7 Bologna tips
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 21 Gargano Promontory
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 25 London Day Trips - Soooo many options