Planning a mid Sept trip to Italy. Can anyone reccomend a hotel in the Centro area of Florence that might have a private terrace or balcony? We want to be able to walk to attractions, have A/C and private bathroom. Haven't stayed in Florence before and hotel choices are endless! Hoping to keep costs below $300 US per night. We love to come back from a long day of exploring and enjoy a glass of wine sitting outside our room. You guys have always helped me find just what we're looking for---any and all help is appreciated. Thanks,K.
Florence Hotels-Terrace or balcony?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Scotland
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites