Planning a mid Sept trip to Italy. Can anyone reccomend a hotel in the Centro area of Florence that might have a private terrace or balcony? We want to be able to walk to attractions, have A/C and private bathroom. Haven't stayed in Florence before and hotel choices are endless! Hoping to keep costs below $300 US per night. We love to come back from a long day of exploring and enjoy a glass of wine sitting outside our room. You guys have always helped me find just what we're looking for---any and all help is appreciated. Thanks,K.
Florence Hotels-Terrace or balcony?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 All you need in croatia
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train