I'm planning to see a flamenco show at Casa de la Memoria in October. Since I need to buy 7 tickets, I do not want to do it on the day of the show. I think I'd like to reserve / purchase tickets in advance. I see that tickets for flamenco shows (at different venus) are available through FlamencoTickets.com site. They do have tickets for Casa de la Flamenco too. Is it a reliable site?
Also, I think this is a question for Kimhe Is there a way to see who will be performing at Casa de la Memoria on Oct 5-6-7-8?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 24 hours in Zurich
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?