I'm planning to see a flamenco show at Casa de la Memoria in October. Since I need to buy 7 tickets, I do not want to do it on the day of the show. I think I'd like to reserve / purchase tickets in advance. I see that tickets for flamenco shows (at different venus) are available through FlamencoTickets.com site. They do have tickets for Casa de la Flamenco too. Is it a reliable site?
Also, I think this is a question for Kimhe Is there a way to see who will be performing at Casa de la Memoria on Oct 5-6-7-8?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 24 Oporto
- 25 Sao Miguel, Azores