I'm planning to see a flamenco show at Casa de la Memoria in October. Since I need to buy 7 tickets, I do not want to do it on the day of the show. I think I'd like to reserve / purchase tickets in advance. I see that tickets for flamenco shows (at different venus) are available through FlamencoTickets.com site. They do have tickets for Casa de la Flamenco too. Is it a reliable site?
Also, I think this is a question for Kimhe Is there a way to see who will be performing at Casa de la Memoria on Oct 5-6-7-8?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 monograms vacation tours
- 2 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 Cork questions
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Borghese Gallery Question
- 19 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Sim Card
- 24 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 25 Airline to Rome