I'm going to Europe for the first time and I accepted the challenge of doing it alone as 22 year old girl so I need all the advice I can get. I'm going to visit friends in most of the countries, all leading up to a month stay in Milan for a summer course in IED. I was thinking of buying a Eurail pass and go in the following order: Oslo-Gothenburg-Berlin-Brussels-Paris-Milan. I'm still not sure how long to stay in each place at least in Oslo, Gothenburg, and Berlin I will be staying with friends, the rest I will be alone. I arrive in Oslo on June 16 and have to be in Milan by June 30 so it is pretty limited. I'll appreciate all the help I can get here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium