I'm going to Europe for the first time and I accepted the challenge of doing it alone as 22 year old girl so I need all the advice I can get. I'm going to visit friends in most of the countries, all leading up to a month stay in Milan for a summer course in IED. I was thinking of buying a Eurail pass and go in the following order: Oslo-Gothenburg-Berlin-Brussels-Paris-Milan. I'm still not sure how long to stay in each place at least in Oslo, Gothenburg, and Berlin I will be staying with friends, the rest I will be alone. I arrive in Oslo on June 16 and have to be in Milan by June 30 so it is pretty limited. I'll appreciate all the help I can get here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Perugia
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Areas in Milan
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?