I'm going to Europe for the first time and I accepted the challenge of doing it alone as 22 year old girl so I need all the advice I can get. I'm going to visit friends in most of the countries, all leading up to a month stay in Milan for a summer course in IED. I was thinking of buying a Eurail pass and go in the following order: Oslo-Gothenburg-Berlin-Brussels-Paris-Milan. I'm still not sure how long to stay in each place at least in Oslo, Gothenburg, and Berlin I will be staying with friends, the rest I will be alone. I arrive in Oslo on June 16 and have to be in Milan by June 30 so it is pretty limited. I'll appreciate all the help I can get here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 PARIS
- 5 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help