My husband and I decided to take our first trip to Europe this summer. It's overwhelming to plan by ourselves this first time! Because of our work schedules, we can only go for one week during the beginning of August. Since we live in a very hot, very touristy area, we would like to go somewhere cooler and less humid that Florida in August! And we would like to stick to a modest budget. Interests: I enjoy shopping, my husband enjoys walking/hiking, and we both prefer casual dining. Any suggestions about where we could go for such a short trip would be much appriciated!
first trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 16 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 17 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Day Trips from Nice
- 22 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Madrid: City Views
- 25 How much luggage?????