My husband and I decided to take our first trip to Europe this summer. It's overwhelming to plan by ourselves this first time! Because of our work schedules, we can only go for one week during the beginning of August. Since we live in a very hot, very touristy area, we would like to go somewhere cooler and less humid that Florida in August! And we would like to stick to a modest budget. Interests: I enjoy shopping, my husband enjoys walking/hiking, and we both prefer casual dining. Any suggestions about where we could go for such a short trip would be much appriciated!
first trip to Europe
- 1 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 Help for first timers
- 4 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 5 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 8 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 9 Affordable London Hotel
- 10 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 11 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 15 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 19 Parisian Pickpockets
- 20 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 23 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 24 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?