My husband and I are touring Europe in 2016. We're starting in Ireland - Scotland - London - Belgium - France!
Currently I have us staying in Paris for 7 days (with a day trip to Versailles on the bicycles) we are not specifically artsy but it would be neat to see some of the greats which is why we plan to visit the Louve & Musee de'Orsay. I'm pretty pleased with our Paris itinerary, but then we leave for Bordeaux for 3 days, mostly because it has been a dream of mine to see the Chateau de Hautefort...and that's pretty much it. We aren't big wine drinkers, but I was hoping to see some French countryside since we'll be spending so much time in the city. I had checked out Burgundy, Lyon, and Grenoble...because it's on our way to Geneva but it didn't seem much different from Bordeaux so I may just take the train straight from Bordeaux to Geneva. If there are any other spots we should check out, please let us know! We are in our 30's and like moderate hikes but hoping to soak in a lot of French culture mostly, we love checking out beautiful architecture which seems to be plentiful throughout Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:855-999-8045 HP Printer Setup
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich