I'm planning to fly into Alta and then hop on to the VargsundXpressen boat to Hammerfest. Does anybody know if it's possible to take a bicycle onto the boat and if it is necessary to make a booking in advance?
Then I would like to slowly cycle from Hammerfest to Tromsø - does anybody have suggestions for the best route? On other websites I saw the route Skaidi-Sennalandet-Alta then all along the coast.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Murren to Prague
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Venice Bell Tower
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July