Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 3 driving from London to Lourdes
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Tuscany Itinerary
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 13 Places to stop/stay?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Visit to Sardinia
- 16 ATM
- 17 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Visa Query
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 ATM help
- 25 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice