Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice@: ESET ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split