Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh