Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Portofino -
- 2 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 3 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 9 River Boat Cruise
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Poland in September
- 12 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Sachsenhausen?
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy