Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wow HP PRINTER I.8.O.O.6.8.I.72.O.8 techh Support.t telephone Number
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Italy June 6-16
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 16 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Iceland March Itinerary