Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 2 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 3 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Sardinia?
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 11 tipping
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Red hair Suze
- 23 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 24 Rome at Christmas
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?