Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Germany deregistration
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 Corsica
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 London best location
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 18 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 19 Transportation Question Italy
- 20 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 London Restaurants
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !