Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 3 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 4 One week in Budapest
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 7 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 8 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 9 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 A wonderful month in France
- 18 Train to Sorrento
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 25 Restaurant recommendations Athens