Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 21 4 days in Provence in early June
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 France Itinerary Advice