Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 My 3 days in Venice
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 My final Prague itinerary
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!