Myself and 2 mates are in our mid 20's and have 6 weeks in europe in December and January. We are into experiencing the culture and history of the location but also enjoy a good nightlife. As we have all done most of central, south and western Europe, we are planning on concentrating on a bit of eastern Europe (I have already been to Krakow, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Libjuana, Croatia, and Vienna) and Scandinavia. At the moment I have decided on the following destinations:
-Krakow (my friends are desperate to go there)
-Paris (flying out from Paris)
I am also looking at adding maybe 3 or 4 of the following destinations to the list if I have time, and would love to know what you would Recommend:
What would be your recommendations? I know Moscow is meant to be amazing but it is a bit out of the way so I'm wondering if its worth it!
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017