I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)