I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 2 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 3 19 travelling solo and scared!
- 4 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 5 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 6 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 7 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 8 First trip to Paris
- 9 First timers in Ireland
- 10 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 11 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 12 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 15 Transportation in and around Munich
- 16 Rome - Tours
- 17 San Sebastian
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 20 day trips from Menton
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 25 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia