I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS in France
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Question about arriving and spending the day in Naples
- 7 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 8 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 9 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 10 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 11 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Provence planning
- 14 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 15 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 16 England, Paris itinerary help
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 23 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 24 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 25 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?