I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 6 Venice Banning Fodors
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report