I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Pisa or Siena?
- 10 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 14 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 18 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 19 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 taxi line at FCO airport
- 22 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 23 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice