I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 France,Spain,Italy
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway