I will be arriving in Milan for 10 days in February. I have been to Italy before (Milan, Florence, CT, Rome, Venice) but my significant other has never been. I have never been to Italy in the winter, however, so I am wondering which cities to avoid and which to pursue. While we are flying in/out of Milan we do not plan on staying in the city much. Should we head South or can we still enjoy the cities in the north in February? Should we venture to Switzerland? France? The trip is for pleasure, mainly sightseeing and eating good food. We are open to any and all suggestions. Thank You!
February - Italy - What to do in 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing a river cruise
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Spain tips beyond safety
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 American electrical gadgets
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Eating in France-two new books
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris