My husband and I are planning a 15 day trip to Italy / Switzerland next summer. We are wanting to take our children (6, 8 & 10) to see Venice for a few days but we are also intimidated with the idea of not having our car to bring our luggage to the hotel and wonder how we will manage this. I am sure others have done this -- so we would like to learn from you! Any suggestions for us? Any hotel suggestions? Appreciate any advice on this. Thanks!
Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 16 Germany-berlin marathon
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 museum passes in Rome
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters