My husband and I are planning a 15 day trip to Italy / Switzerland next summer. We are wanting to take our children (6, 8 & 10) to see Venice for a few days but we are also intimidated with the idea of not having our car to bring our luggage to the hotel and wonder how we will manage this. I am sure others have done this -- so we would like to learn from you! Any suggestions for us? Any hotel suggestions? Appreciate any advice on this. Thanks!
Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 DVD players in France
- 7 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 8 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 9 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 10 Munich accommodations
- 11 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 12 Trains
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 17 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 Italian language classes in Italy
- 21 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 22 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 23 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 24 Italian Language course in Florence
- 25 Advice on Turkey Itinerary