I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 해외토토추천 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Budapest language lessons
- 14 Tours in Wales
- 15 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 16 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe