I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Riviera
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...