I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 7 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 French Election - Questions???
- 11 French election
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 dinner jackets