I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 카지노게임사이트
- 2 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 5 14 days in Greece
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 11 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 12 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 13 London dining service charge
- 14 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Norwegian air
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 21 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 24 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 25 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi