I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 6 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 14 Netherlands Delta Works
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?