I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/bella-dior/
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 18 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help