I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 2 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 3 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 4 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 5 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 9 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 10 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 11 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 17 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 18 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 19 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 20 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 22 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 A week driving in Bavaria
- 25 9 Days in Portugal!