I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 19 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland