I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 2 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 5 Naples vs Sorrento
- 6 Cinque Terre trails
- 7 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 8 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 Liverpool to London
- 17 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 22 car rental agency
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 25 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy