I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bahn sales
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 5 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 8 Reims Champagne Houses
- 9 NYE Paris
- 10 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 11 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 12 First European Vacation )
- 13 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 14 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 15 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 16 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 17 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 18 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 19 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 20 Greek island advice
- 21 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 22 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 23 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 24 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 25 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris