I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Where in Paris?
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?