I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Hotels in old Rome
- 4 ABOUT SPAIN
- 5 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 22 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 23 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 24 Albi/Carcassone
- 25 Buying tickets on line for museums etc