I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 4 Walking the Cotswolds
- 5 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 6 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 7 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 8 Day trips from Cologne
- 9 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 14 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 15 Day trips from London advice
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 IDP for Scotland
- 18 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 22 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont