I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 2 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 3 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 4 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 5 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 8 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 9 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 10 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 11 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary
- 17 Our Next Europe Trip
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 20 Izmir to Istanbul
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 23 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 24 Planning our Honeymoon
- 25 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli