I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 floods in Andalucia
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 25 Wines charted by flavor