I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Prem fares (again)
- 14 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Chania
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 24 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 25 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)