I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 마카오카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Where to enjoy Paris
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016