I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Holland Itinerary
- 3 Iceland Trip Report
- 4 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Rome Airport Question!
- 7 Portugal Walking Tour
- 8 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 9 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 10 Hair Straightener
- 11 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 12 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 13 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 17 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 20 Prague old town
- 21 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 22 Ordering in a Deli
- 23 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 20 free days of Europe