I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 2 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Lake Garda itinerary
- 5 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 6 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 7 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 8 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 9 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 10 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 11 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 12 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 13 Sweden- and another thing
- 14 10 days in spain
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 17 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 18 Toll roads in Italy
- 19 Winery tours
- 20 The isles in June
- 21 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 22 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 23 A plethora of islands
- 24 Munich to Milan via train
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra