I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 3 holiday sales
- 4 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Iceland self drive tour
- 12 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 22 First World War tour
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?