I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Hotels in Madrid Spain