I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 5 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Italy - rental car damages query
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 London's Must Sights!