I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 3 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 sim card
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 Is Venice overrated?
- 16 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 21 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 24 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 25 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS