I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Belgium : a asfe country
- 9 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Car Rental in Italy
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 16 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Italian Riviera
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 23 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 24 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 25 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?