I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Como or Bellagio
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 First time in Greece
- 7 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 10 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 13 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 14 Amalfi and Rome
- 15 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 16 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 17 Paris weather
- 18 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 Paris to Morocco
- 22 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!