I need advice! I think I know what most of you would say, but our schedule will now allow for either 2 nights (1 1/2 days) in Sevilla with an afternoon in Malaga and full day in Granada or 3 nights (2 1/2 days) in Sevilla and an afternoon in Malaga. I just tried to change tickets to return a day later to allow the 3 nights in Sevilla and full day in Granada, but change fees were outrageous! So, we are stuck with these options. I would really like an extra day in Sevilla, but if we do that we miss Granada entirely. I know some would say save Granada for another trip, but it may be years before we get back. So, it will have to be either whirlwind trip to Sevilla and Granada to see Alhambra and walk around Albaicin or no Granada at all. We already omitted Cordoba, which I hated, and so I am leaning toward trying to cram everything in, but wanted your advice.
Thanks in advance!!
Extra night in Sevilla or Day in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 12 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris apartment choices?
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb