Has anyone used "Experience Italy" in Sacramento, CA, for their travel arrangements? I've heard good things from a few people in the area. I'm overwhelmed with the process of trying to do this myself. Thinking the peace-of-mind knowing all is arranged by a professional could be the way to go. It's our first trip to Europe---family of five.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto to Salamanca
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 Trip to Italy
- 4 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 Copenhagen hotel
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 12 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 22 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 23 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 24 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 25 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence