First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 3 Croatia Itenerary
- 4 day trip to hampton court
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Luggage on trains/security?
- 8 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 9 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Norwegian air
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 22 Advance Booking for Spain
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow