First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Exchange money in prague they gave me more
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 A Sardinia trip report
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Granada
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 21 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 22 22 year olds in Europe
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?