First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Portugal itinerary help
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Rome
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France