First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Day Trips from Granada
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Christmas in Spain
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Rome Water Shortage
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Visiting Zurich
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 25 Iceland in January/February