First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 2 Drinks in Spain
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 5 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Ali
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Iceland Trip report
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris