First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 2 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!