First of all, sorry for my english, im originally spanish but i would do my best explaining for i just happened.
I work for a luxury hotel And thus i got some good tips, in this case 5050 Ukraine money, i wanted to exchange in check crowns or euros. After i checked rates in internet i found out The right rate for it, so i should get 471 euros. I was walking around visiting all office a negociating best rate to exchange for, i was going to The new office with my last best offer recieved in The previous office. So in The first place The offered me 370 euros, And in The last 430.
Well, in The last place The gave me by accident 590 euros because she confused between croatia And ukraine currency. I went out from the office really happy And 100 meters away she came running be home me claiming she did a mistake. at the end closed a good deal by 430, after all at The beggining i was offered 60 euros less.
The thing is they used to extorsionate people, And when both parts accept the transaction, i dont have why to give back The money, something i did cause she was about to cry. But i had to say this is not refundable i guess.
I would love you guys give me your opini!n about this incident.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 2 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 3 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 4 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 8 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 9 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 10 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 11 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 12 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 13 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 14 Where to go in March??
- 15 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 19 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 please revew provence agenda
- 23 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 24 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 25 Age limitation for car rental