We're considering various options to travel from London to Cologne in the spring of 2014. One option may be to take the Eurostar from London to Cologne (this can be done on one ticket), traveling to Brussels, then taking an ICE train to Cologne. I'm wondering if it's possible to stop over for a night between Brussels and Cologne, maybe in Aachen? I've searched eurostar.com and seat61.com without success. I know I could phone Eurostar, but it's more fun to ask Fodorites.
Eurostar London to Cologne: Stopover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel