We're considering various options to travel from London to Cologne in the spring of 2014. One option may be to take the Eurostar from London to Cologne (this can be done on one ticket), traveling to Brussels, then taking an ICE train to Cologne. I'm wondering if it's possible to stop over for a night between Brussels and Cologne, maybe in Aachen? I've searched eurostar.com and seat61.com without success. I know I could phone Eurostar, but it's more fun to ask Fodorites.
Eurostar London to Cologne: Stopover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 2 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 10 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions