Hello all, I am looking for some advice for the Europe section of a rtw trip my family and I are taking in 22 months. We would arrive in Instanbul around the end of April and our current plan is to make our way across the Northern Mediterranean to Spain and then head inland back East to Austria, North to Denmark and then finish in the UK. We have three months and four in our party (my wife and two children ages 10 and 12 at time of travel). We would like to use trains and ferry services especially to explore some of the Greek Islands. Would buying a eurorail pass be best? Approx cost is $7000 for three months. Any other advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 2 Help with a small island in Greece
- 3 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 15 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 where to buy a LV bag?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.