Never been on a river cruise and for a special accession was planning to go from Amsterdam to Budapest. I've heard that sometimes the rivers are too low for travel and you have to take a bus ride. What time of the year would you recommend going. Is one cruise line better than another as for as sight seeing, and comfort on the ship. Would you spend extra time in Budapest and/or Amsterdam? Any ideas will help this first time traveler.
European Riverboat Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)