Never been on a river cruise and for a special accession was planning to go from Amsterdam to Budapest. I've heard that sometimes the rivers are too low for travel and you have to take a bus ride. What time of the year would you recommend going. Is one cruise line better than another as for as sight seeing, and comfort on the ship. Would you spend extra time in Budapest and/or Amsterdam? Any ideas will help this first time traveler.
European Riverboat Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Top 5 choices from London
- 7 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 8 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 9 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 15 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 19 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence