Me and my girlfriend planning a road trip during July. There are so many options so every day we changing our mind about where exactly in Europe we want to go. We though about a road between Amsterdam to Zurich, about the romantic road in Germany, about north or south Spain. Because of that I would like to explain a bit what we looking for and hear your ideas about where do you think we should go. Any option and new ideas will be welcomed.
Here is what we looking for:
1. Total time of the trip 10-14 days.
2. We want to start, to end, or both, in a nice city where we can stay for 2-3 nights.
3. We looking to drive in a scenic road, not the highway.
4. Of course the beauty of the road is important but more than that we looking to enjoy people and cultures so nice towns/cities along the way are a must.
5. We not looking to hike or do any outdoor activities this time. Just to enjoy few hours driving a day and visit a new place every day where we can stay and enjoy.
6. Looking to stay in decent hotels in areas where u have restaurants and other places open at night.
7. We are 32 years old. Don't want to do so much "old people" trip.
Will be happy to answer any questions that will help you to help me.
So, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 12 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 22 Need hotel in Athens
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Avoid Europcar!
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?