Me and my girlfriend planning a road trip during July. There are so many options so every day we changing our mind about where exactly in Europe we want to go. We though about a road between Amsterdam to Zurich, about the romantic road in Germany, about north or south Spain. Because of that I would like to explain a bit what we looking for and hear your ideas about where do you think we should go. Any option and new ideas will be welcomed.
Here is what we looking for:
1. Total time of the trip 10-14 days.
2. We want to start, to end, or both, in a nice city where we can stay for 2-3 nights.
3. We looking to drive in a scenic road, not the highway.
4. Of course the beauty of the road is important but more than that we looking to enjoy people and cultures so nice towns/cities along the way are a must.
5. We not looking to hike or do any outdoor activities this time. Just to enjoy few hours driving a day and visit a new place every day where we can stay and enjoy.
6. Looking to stay in decent hotels in areas where u have restaurants and other places open at night.
7. We are 32 years old. Don't want to do so much "old people" trip.
Will be happy to answer any questions that will help you to help me.
So, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 Transport for local Venice travel
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa