Me and my girlfriend planning a road trip during July. There are so many options so every day we changing our mind about where exactly in Europe we want to go. We though about a road between Amsterdam to Zurich, about the romantic road in Germany, about north or south Spain. Because of that I would like to explain a bit what we looking for and hear your ideas about where do you think we should go. Any option and new ideas will be welcomed.
Here is what we looking for:
1. Total time of the trip 10-14 days.
2. We want to start, to end, or both, in a nice city where we can stay for 2-3 nights.
3. We looking to drive in a scenic road, not the highway.
4. Of course the beauty of the road is important but more than that we looking to enjoy people and cultures so nice towns/cities along the way are a must.
5. We not looking to hike or do any outdoor activities this time. Just to enjoy few hours driving a day and visit a new place every day where we can stay and enjoy.
6. Looking to stay in decent hotels in areas where u have restaurants and other places open at night.
7. We are 32 years old. Don't want to do so much "old people" trip.
Will be happy to answer any questions that will help you to help me.
So, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 Bursa/Iznik
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 22 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Tattoos in Italy