Me and my girlfriend planning a road trip during July. There are so many options so every day we changing our mind about where exactly in Europe we want to go. We though about a road between Amsterdam to Zurich, about the romantic road in Germany, about north or south Spain. Because of that I would like to explain a bit what we looking for and hear your ideas about where do you think we should go. Any option and new ideas will be welcomed.
Here is what we looking for:
1. Total time of the trip 10-14 days.
2. We want to start, to end, or both, in a nice city where we can stay for 2-3 nights.
3. We looking to drive in a scenic road, not the highway.
4. Of course the beauty of the road is important but more than that we looking to enjoy people and cultures so nice towns/cities along the way are a must.
5. We not looking to hike or do any outdoor activities this time. Just to enjoy few hours driving a day and visit a new place every day where we can stay and enjoy.
6. Looking to stay in decent hotels in areas where u have restaurants and other places open at night.
7. We are 32 years old. Don't want to do so much "old people" trip.
Will be happy to answer any questions that will help you to help me.
So, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan