I am planning a Euro trip starting 11 Sept 2016. I may travel alone or with one friend(not sure). I have a budget of about 5000 Euros. Rough plan as of now is :-
11-15 : Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
16-21 : Italy - Rome for sure and either Florence or Cinque Terre
22-25 : Barcelona (La Merce)
26-28 : Munich (Oktoberfest)
29-02 : Prague
03-05 : Amsterdam
06-08 : Paris
I really want to attend La Merce at Barcelona (22-25 Sept) and Oktoberfest, rest of the places I can adjust.
Also I want to get a flavour of as many countries and places as possible.
Is it possible to do the trip with my budget and dates ??
Is it possible to maybe reduce a day each from Italy, Prague and Amsterdam and spend a day each at Vienna, Budapest and Brugge.
Please guide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Nafplio to Hydra
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Via del Sale, Italy
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?