I am planning a Euro trip starting 11 Sept 2016. I may travel alone or with one friend(not sure). I have a budget of about 5000 Euros. Rough plan as of now is :-
11-15 : Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
16-21 : Italy - Rome for sure and either Florence or Cinque Terre
22-25 : Barcelona (La Merce)
26-28 : Munich (Oktoberfest)
29-02 : Prague
03-05 : Amsterdam
06-08 : Paris
I really want to attend La Merce at Barcelona (22-25 Sept) and Oktoberfest, rest of the places I can adjust.
Also I want to get a flavour of as many countries and places as possible.
Is it possible to do the trip with my budget and dates ??
Is it possible to maybe reduce a day each from Italy, Prague and Amsterdam and spend a day each at Vienna, Budapest and Brugge.
Please guide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 Campervan in Croatia
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice