I am planning a Euro trip starting 11 Sept 2016. I may travel alone or with one friend(not sure). I have a budget of about 5000 Euros. Rough plan as of now is :-
11-15 : Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
16-21 : Italy - Rome for sure and either Florence or Cinque Terre
22-25 : Barcelona (La Merce)
26-28 : Munich (Oktoberfest)
29-02 : Prague
03-05 : Amsterdam
06-08 : Paris
I really want to attend La Merce at Barcelona (22-25 Sept) and Oktoberfest, rest of the places I can adjust.
Also I want to get a flavour of as many countries and places as possible.
Is it possible to do the trip with my budget and dates ??
Is it possible to maybe reduce a day each from Italy, Prague and Amsterdam and spend a day each at Vienna, Budapest and Brugge.
Please guide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Italy
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets