I am planning a Euro trip starting 11 Sept 2016. I may travel alone or with one friend(not sure). I have a budget of about 5000 Euros. Rough plan as of now is :-
11-15 : Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
16-21 : Italy - Rome for sure and either Florence or Cinque Terre
22-25 : Barcelona (La Merce)
26-28 : Munich (Oktoberfest)
29-02 : Prague
03-05 : Amsterdam
06-08 : Paris
I really want to attend La Merce at Barcelona (22-25 Sept) and Oktoberfest, rest of the places I can adjust.
Also I want to get a flavour of as many countries and places as possible.
Is it possible to do the trip with my budget and dates ??
Is it possible to maybe reduce a day each from Italy, Prague and Amsterdam and spend a day each at Vienna, Budapest and Brugge.
Please guide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Stuck in Paris
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Spain - day driver advice
- 18 Greece
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Iceland france spain
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome