I am planning a Euro trip starting 11 Sept 2016. I may travel alone or with one friend(not sure). I have a budget of about 5000 Euros. Rough plan as of now is :-
11-15 : Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
16-21 : Italy - Rome for sure and either Florence or Cinque Terre
22-25 : Barcelona (La Merce)
26-28 : Munich (Oktoberfest)
29-02 : Prague
03-05 : Amsterdam
06-08 : Paris
I really want to attend La Merce at Barcelona (22-25 Sept) and Oktoberfest, rest of the places I can adjust.
Also I want to get a flavour of as many countries and places as possible.
Is it possible to do the trip with my budget and dates ??
Is it possible to maybe reduce a day each from Italy, Prague and Amsterdam and spend a day each at Vienna, Budapest and Brugge.
Please guide me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 2 hill of crosses
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 8 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help