Where would you recommend to have cities strolling trip on beginning February (2016) for 8 days?
We enjoy the outdoors, markets, picturesque streets, and less museums and churches.
We wished to go to Venice, though it's the Carnival time and we decided we'd better visit it on another time.
We've been to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam, Innsbruck (and Salzburg), Dublin and wish to see other countries.
I can't find a few places not too far from each other that each has colorful town to stroll around.
We wouldn't mind the cold.
For example, Prague looks nice, but I didn't see where we could go next after spending 2-3 days there.
I'd love to get your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 Iceland trip report!