Where would you recommend to have cities strolling trip on beginning February (2016) for 8 days?
We enjoy the outdoors, markets, picturesque streets, and less museums and churches.
We wished to go to Venice, though it's the Carnival time and we decided we'd better visit it on another time.
We've been to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam, Innsbruck (and Salzburg), Dublin and wish to see other countries.
I can't find a few places not too far from each other that each has colorful town to stroll around.
We wouldn't mind the cold.
For example, Prague looks nice, but I didn't see where we could go next after spending 2-3 days there.
I'd love to get your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Towersey, London
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte