Where would you recommend to have cities strolling trip on beginning February (2016) for 8 days?
We enjoy the outdoors, markets, picturesque streets, and less museums and churches.
We wished to go to Venice, though it's the Carnival time and we decided we'd better visit it on another time.
We've been to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam, Innsbruck (and Salzburg), Dublin and wish to see other countries.
I can't find a few places not too far from each other that each has colorful town to stroll around.
We wouldn't mind the cold.
For example, Prague looks nice, but I didn't see where we could go next after spending 2-3 days there.
I'd love to get your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium