Where would you recommend to have cities strolling trip on beginning February (2016) for 8 days?
We enjoy the outdoors, markets, picturesque streets, and less museums and churches.
We wished to go to Venice, though it's the Carnival time and we decided we'd better visit it on another time.
We've been to Barcelona, Paris and Amsterdam, Innsbruck (and Salzburg), Dublin and wish to see other countries.
I can't find a few places not too far from each other that each has colorful town to stroll around.
We wouldn't mind the cold.
For example, Prague looks nice, but I didn't see where we could go next after spending 2-3 days there.
I'd love to get your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lille Braderie 2017
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow