We are a recently retired married couple, planning our very first trip to Europe, to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.
We have return tickets to & from London for 3 months travel. The first 3 weeks we will spend in England, Scotland & Ireland.
I would like to put an itinerary together taking in as much as possible, without rushing! That is, we would like to factor in time to relax as well as sightsee.
What countries do experienced travellers to Europe recommend not to miss?
We have little interest in too much night life, and we are not "foodies", we are happy with a pub meal, neither of us being big eaters.
Any recommendations are much appreciated, as we really want the best experience for our once in a lifetime trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ password reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy